Enjoyed the course and as someone who wants to work as a superintendent this was awesome information …– Eric
- Introduction to Turfgrass Management, Turfgrasses & Golf
- Cool Season (C3) Turfgrasses
- Warm Season (C4) Turfgrasses
- Soils and Putting Green Construction
- Soil Cultivation & Topdressing
- Pests: Diseases
- Pests: Weeds
- Pests: Insects
- Course Setup - Tournament
- Extra Credit Opportunities
The Golf Course Management online program was developed to challenge and test individuals of all ages interested in advancing their knowledge in golf course management.
Overview of the enrollment process:
- Enrollment: To enroll in this course, please register and pay the entrollment fee by using the Apply Now link above. If you have more than one email account, please pick the account you prefer for receiving course announcements and communicating with the course instructor.
- You will be contacted within 3 - 5 business days of verification of payment by OSU.
Disclaimer: Once you have submitted payment, there are NO REFUNDS.
Successful completion of the course requires a grade of 70 percent or greater. Those earning a grade of 94 percent or higher will receive a certificate with distinction.