- Synthetic Field History
- Synthetic Field Carpet Characteristics
- Synthetic Field Construction
- Synthetic Field Maintenance
The Ohio State University Synthetic Turf Management Professional Learning Unit was developed to challenge and test individuals of all ages interested in advancing their knowledge in artificial sports turf environments.
|$160 USD (Members Only)|
Updates Coming Soon!
Registration for this course is on hold until updates are complete. If you are interested in the course, please contact Pam Sherratt at 614-561-7749 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By the time you complete this certificate, you should understand:
- The history of synthetic turf
- The differences between synthetic turf and natural turf management
- Construction of synthetic turf fields
- How to properly maintain synthetic turf to extend the life of the product and provide athletes with a safe, playable surface