Submitting to the Dropbox
- Click on "Dropbox" on the course home page, upper left navigation bar.
- Click the appropriate Assignment title from the Dropbox list.
- Click the Browse button and locate your assignment file on your hard drive.
- Enter your name, assignment number, and title of your Assignment in the Description box.
- Then, click the Upload button.
- When the upload is complete, you will see a Results window with Uploaded by, Folder, File name, Date, Time, File Size and "(file name) uploaded successfully."
- You can view your submissions by clicking the History button. Here you will see Assignment name, a list of each file you submitted, your Comments, and the date and time Submitted. You can also view the document you submitted.
- If you select the wrong file, you have the option to Cancel your submission. This returns you to the Dropbox list of assignments. WARNING: Once submitted, you can't return to change your work; however, you can make a second, or even a third submission, if necessary.
After submitting an assignment to the Dropbox, you will receive an email similar to the example you see below:
To: "your firstname.lastname@example.org"
Subject: About your dropbox submission
Date: date submitted
Hi YOUR NAME,
Course: Sports Turf Management
You have successfully uploaded the following files to the (named) folder.
Please keep this email for your records.